Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tintin in Tibet

Tintin in Tibet is the book I chose for my book review, it is a mystery/adventure book. It is written by Herge’,I like it because I like mystery and adventure books! I would recommend it to somebody who can wait for the action and excitement. Tintin, Snowy and Captain Haddock are set off to Nepal because Tintin’s friend Chang was in an airplane crash. Chang is apparently dead but Tintin doesn’t think so. Tintin searches the crash sight and finds some clues. I’ll let you read the rest enjoy the book!

Sam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,
    I wanted to let you know that we here at the Tintin Blog enjoyed your review of Tintin in Tibet and have reposted it on our blog. Here is the link: http://tintinblog.com/2011/01/05/tintin-in-tibet-a-6th-grader-weighs-in/

    It sounds like Mr. Gadd is great teacher! Keep up the good work.
    Happy New Year,
    Sydne Didier
    The Tintin Blog

    ReplyDelete